Hey this is my attempt at a blog and if no one reads it, it wouldn't be a tragedy.
A little about us: Michael and I got married Friday October 13, 2006, in the Bountiful Utah Temple. We met in Virgina at a young adult dance in 2004. I was 18 and he was 24. In 2005 both our parents announced they were moving to Utah within months of each other. Since I still lived at home and he lived on his own we had to separate :(.
But after he came out to visit in January of 2006 we decided to try and make us work. So I got a live in nanny job for 4 months and on my last day there he proposed. Three months later we were married and living in Fredericksburg, Virgina.
Michael was discouraged and worried about his job security as an electronics salesmen so we decided he needed to go to school (both the places he worked for went out of business within two years of our decision).He decided to study microbiology as a pre dental degree at Weber State University, and that's what he's been doing for the last three years. I've been working to try to help pay for his school and I recently decided that I need to better myself with an education also, so I have applied to Weber State for this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment